MEMBERSHIP FEES SCHEDULE FOR 2019
(from September 4, 2019)
*** First training session – FREE ***
Fees and payments
- Annual term: $450
- First time only – Uniform and mouth guard free.
- No admission fee.
- Family discount (if apply).
- Month by month (monthly): $50 (paid bi-monthly)
- Re-registration Fee: $50 – it will be charged only in case you stop training and want to resume it (if we have available spot), for example you skipped one 2 months term or more. Exceptions apply
- Single (one) Session Fee: $15
- Private Session Fee – 1 hour (location and schedule must be discussed with Instructor): $50 + HST (13 %)
- Equipment: $300.00 (Uniform, 2 additional belts (red and blue), Gloves, Shin pad, Mouth Guard, Chest Guard, Groin guard). In case if uniform and/or mouth guard are part of your regular deal – all remaining equipment parts will have cost of uniform and /or mouth guard taken away from original amount. If you need only parts of equipment please ask your instructor about price, for example if you need only uniform etc.
- Suiken Bugeikai (our main International style organization) Membership Fee (Per Year, due date at the end of December every year) – can be reviewed by Suiken Bugeikai on year by year basis – please notice all prices are in USD:
- Kids (14 years and under, before brown belt) – $20 USD
- Youth and Adults (15 years and up, before brown belt) – $35 USD
- Brown Belts (regardless of age) – $75 USD
- Black Belts – $100 USD
Note: Suiken Bugeikai membership is mandatory one, fee must be paid by students or their parents directly to organization at the end of December every year
- Ontario Karate Federation Membership Fee (Per Year): “Parent’s responsible to renew every year”. Valid for 2020 (can be reviewed by OKF on year by year basis), due date is January every year.
- Kyu (Coloured) Belt Recreational: $50
- Kyu (Coloured) Belt Competitive: $50
- Black Belt Recreational: $50
- Black Belt Competitive: $50
Plus they charge administrative fee per each individual membership.
Note: Ontario Karate Federation Membership fee is mandatory for all students.
- Grading Fee:
- Testing fee – $20
- Patches only first time (school patch and Canadian flag patch) – $15
- New color belt, if needs to change after testing – $10
- Certificate which confirm your rank from our main organization (mandatory after green belt) – $15
FAMILY DISCOUNTS (ONLY ON ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE):
If you will enroll 2 family members (on annual payment only) you will have 5% discount from entire amount of money (from both enrolled family members combined).
If you will enroll 3 and more family members (on annual payment only) you will have 10% discount from entire amount of money (from all enrolled family members combined).
Acceptable types of payment:
Cash, Money Order, Certified Cheque, Credit Card only (NO Debit or Visa Debit Crads) on site (for credit card onsite transaction we will have to surcharge you 2.65% per swipe),
Note: we can accept personal cheque only if you have history of payments with us, for example if you used certified cheque for 3 payments in row, we will consider to allow you to pay from 4 time and after using your personal cheques.
All fees are non-refundable and non-adjustable.
******** First training session – FREE ********